Monday 23 November 2009

More House Pictures

It's taken me a while to get back to my blog. It's been a bit busy the past week or two. I've been helping with the olive harvest which is a lot of fun but quite tiring. School's getting busier too as we start to prepare for the run up to Christmas.

There's been no progress on the house as we are waiting to get rid of some of the furniture that is being stored in there at the moment. Here are some more of the pictures we took a few weeks ago.


The front door. It's in pretty bad shape but hopefully we'll be able to restore it. I love how the key hole is upside down!


This is the view from the side of the house. There's not much of a garden but I'm hoping that we'll be able to buy a plot of land nearby for growing vegetables and keeping chickens!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok, I popped into to see your place as you mentioned you are renovating like myself. Bloody hell, how amazing is this place you have purchased. I'm sure, and I'm sorry to say this, that your renovations will be far more difficult than mine. I envy the life you are living. h

BonjourRomance said...

Bonjour! I found your blog via a comment you left on Fabulously French. I'll be following along - your house is wonderful - lots of work yes, but it is so rewarding. I grew up working on old places, my parents renovated lots of houses in the US. I'm now living in France where I met my honey - so I understand moving to another country to be with the one you love! Bonne chance with everything!