Wednesday 8 September 2010

Rock My Wedding

I'm now back in Italy and preparing for Part 2 of our wedding. We are having a party in the village to celebrate with all of our friends and family here who couldn't come to Scotland. It's going to be a great night with all of the village invited and lots of pasta to be eaten!
I still have a lot to share about our wedding in Scotland but I'll have to hold off for a bit as hopefully it's going to be featured on Rock My Wedding. I'm not sure when but I'll keep you posted!





3 comments:

LindyLouMac said...

Oh that sounds interesting and intriguing, better go and take a look :)

Sara Louise said...

AWESOME!!!

Damaris @Kitchen Corners said...

wedding in two different places, how fabulous. I got married in Hawaii and then months latter we were able to celebrate in Brazil. Enjoy married life, it's the best.