Monday 24 March 2014

Update

I've had a few messages recently from followers asking for an update so here I am. I've totally abandoned my little corner of blogland for the past year. I am always full of intentions to get back into blogging but never quite get there. Anyway, I'm still here, still working away at the house which seems will never be finished, still enjoying being a mummy to our little girl who is growing up so fast.

Here are the most recent pictures of the house. The windows went in last week which has made a huge difference. It now feels more like a house and less like a building site. The past year has been very slow going. When I look back at pictures of the house this time last year it really doesn't seem like much progress has been made at all. Now that the windows are in though hopefully with a big push we'll be able to move in this summer.








4 comments:

Leanne was in Italy now in Australia said...

So glad you are doing well and that the house is (slowly but surely) coming along! Little Alba is so big! Oh, seeing your house makes me reminisce of our house in Italy which was started and never finished...never say never though, one of these days maybe it will be done in time for retirement! So lovely to 'hear' from you!

Sara Louise said...

It is coming along beautifully, you must be so happy Sarah! x

Beth said...

Looks lovely.
I have been very slack on the blogging front for a while now and am just browsing through the list of blogs that I follow. It feels like a short while ago I was reading about the birth of Alba and now she's a beautiful little girl. Glad you are well.
x

Felicity said...

I love the windows and admire you so much for all that you're doing.
Looking forward to any news that you share.
Happy day!