Friday 1 January 2010

Happy New Year !

It's been such a hectic time during the festive period and I haven't had a chance to post anything for weeks. However, number one on my New Years Resolution list is to dedicate more time to my blog.

I've just got back from Scotland where I spent a magical 2 weeks on my parents farm. There was a lot of snow while we were there and it's still snowing now. We spent most of our time at home keeping cosy inside or having fun in the snow outside. We went sledging, built snowmen, had snowball fights. It was truly an idylic Christmas holiday. Here are some of the photos.













1 comment:

Rebecca said...

you're lucky to have got back out of the country! your photos are gorgeous, its hit -14 here yesterday, serious kudos the all scandinavians and arctic inhabitants, I dont know how they do it quite frankly! happy new year to you too! x