Saturday 19 June 2010

Things that Make me Happy Part Ten

10. Family

Last but certainly not least on my happiness list is my family. I enjoy every minute I spend with my family. They're so much fun and we always have such crazy times together.

This picture was taken on New Year's Eve 2008, the last time we were all together. (Excuse the slightly tipsy looks, it was New Year's Eve after all!) I can't wait until this Summer when we'll all be together again for my wedding.



Today I'm leaving for a 2 week summer camp in Torre Alfina, a little town in our neighbouring region of Lazio. It's a fun camp filled with English activities, theatre, sports, swimming and excursions. When the camp is finished I'm heading straight off to Scotland where I'll be until after our wedding. I won't have much time for blogging over the next 2 weeks but will be back once I arrive in Scotland. It's going to be one great Summer!




9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous family photo, you guys are cute with your 'tipsy-eyes'! Fair enough too...
I hope you have a fantastic time at the camp, and I look forward to hearing all about it when you get settled with your Fam in Scotland.. Travel safe, and have fun!
:) Flick

Erna said...

Hello Sarah I found your blog only today, but I like it yet,Scotland I can only dream about it hahahaha...enjoy your camp and your summer
Erna

Rebecca said...

hey Sarah, have a fantastic time at the camp, and then back in England too! I'm still not sre where in the borders you are, but if you come near Carlisle at any ppoint drop me a line. hope the wedding goes fantastically too!

Anonymous said...

That is a lovely photo of your family, I hope you have a great time at the summer camp, and will look forward to more posts, when you are in Scotland!!

LindyLouMac said...

Enjoy summer camp and then all the excitement of the weeks leading up to your wedding day.

Shiloe @ Tar Paper Crane said...

I've enjoyed your list. It's so nice to reflect on how much we have.

Sara Louise said...

Have a great two weeks and hope your wedding is wonderful and everything you dreamed it would be! Xx

Saretta said...

Hi, just found your lovely blog today. Hope you are enjoying the camp. And congrats for the big event this summer!

Amanda said...

What a lovely family photo x